Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anthony Peto-Interview

I had the opportunity to ask Anthony a couple of questions..

Q: Who whould you love to see wearing your hats?
A:Myself.

Q: Where is the most inspiring place you have ever been to?
A: Everywhere inspires me, but I am most influenced by London, where I spent much of my life.

Q: Who inspires you?
A:Nobody in particular, but I am inspired by people's attitudes. Hat wearing is an expression of attitude and I always try to examine the different nuances: cocky shy, faux modest, devil may care, devil will care!

Q: Why hats?
Why anything? If we knew why we did everything we would be more boring than machines.

Q: Why Paris?
A:It's prettier than Calais, and not much further from London.

Q: How did you end up teaming up with Marie Mercie?
A:I fell in love with her.


No comments: